Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 7









Day 7 was a good day. Not too eventful. Charlotte did have another sponge bath, seemed to like it a little better. She did lots of staring at different objects. She really likes to stare at her winnie the pooh she got from her future God parents. I love the glare she gives in the picture above. She seems very suspicious of that big yellow bear.
She also likes to feel the elephant blanket toy thingy that my friend Sonya gave her.
A couple from our church who is also a part of our "small group" (kind of like a bible study group) brought us a delicious meal tonight. We are lucky, for the next 4 nights different couples are providing us with meals. It is so nice. I never had that when I had my other babies.
I went to my doctor's appointment today and I am just waiting to hear the results on my blood tests. They think it could be a couple different things that might be going on with me. I am still in a lot of pain, but I'll tell ya it's worth it and I'll do it again to be blessed to have such amazing babies.
That's about all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment