Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 5





We survived the first night at home. Charlotte was amazing. She eats every 4 hours which is perfect. Jason does her midnight feeding and I do her 4am feeding. One of the perks of not breastfeeding is that I get help. She falls right back to sleep so we are only up for 20 minutes max.
Charlotte had her first doctor's appointment on monday. Jason took her. They actually had to send her back to the hospital for more tests for her jaundice. It went up a couple points but hopefully in a couple days she will get better as long as she eats and poops.
All she does is sleep. I try to keep her up for a while to play but she falls right back to sleep. I guess I should enjoy the sleep while it lasts because I know it won't in a couple weeks.
We are very excited about her Michigan grandparents coming to visit this weekend. It's perfect timing, I will be feeling much better by then (hopefully) that way I can enjoy maybe a couple day trips and such.
I forgot how painful the recovery stage is after a c-section. They told me that the more c-sections you get the harder it is to recover. Jason has been so amazing (as usual). It's really nice having him home. I will be so sad when he goes back to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment