Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 124 ****** 4 months old!!


Our sweet Charlotte turned 4 months today!
She had her 4 month well baby check up today and weighs an amazing 16 pounds! She's at the 97th % for her weight. She sure does love to eat. She's loving the rice cereal with fruit, sweet potatoes and butternut squash. I'm going to try peas and corn next.
She's still not sleeping through the night yet, but hopefully that will change soon. I put her to bed around 7pm and she'll sleep till about 2am or 3am, feeds then goes right back to bed till 6 or 7ish. Tonight, I'm going to try to wake her around 11pm and hope that she'll sleep till 6 or 7. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
It's been kind of crazy around here raising 3 kids 4 years and younger.... But I couldn't imagine doing anything more rewarding.






1 comment:

  1. Hey! I have the mittens that go with that hat! Do you want them or do you already have some?
    Love that first picture!!! She sure is a cutie, Kara and Jason. And I can't believe she is 16 lbs!!! .........c.

    ReplyDelete